[birding] radar signature of Barn Swallow flyout from Grand Island

Paul T. Sullivan paultsullivan at onlinenw.com
Sat Aug 31 07:59:48 PDT 2013

Folks,

The flyout of the BARN SWALLOWS from Grand Island shows up on the radar
images at 6:10,  6:20,  6:29, and 6:39 this morning, dispersing from the SE
corner of Yamhill county towards Marion County.  The first bright spot
indicates there might be a roost further south near Willamette Mission St.
Pk.

Fun.

Good birding,

Paul T. Sullivan