[birding] Finley - 2 Willets

pamao at q.com pamao at q.com
Sun Aug 11 13:17:29 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I also visited Cabell Marsh this morning, a bit later than Hendrik's group, at 9:30. Having run into Doug Robinson earlier, I knew a
Willet had been seen this morning. After quite a bit of scanning the distant shoreline, I was finally rewarded with sightings of TWO Willets!
I heard a Greater Yellowlegs but did not see the Lesser reported earlier or pick out a Semipalmated Sandpiper from the peeps.
A Black Phoebe was flycatching from snags at the east end of the water.

A good morning!

Pam Otley