[birding] Birding in Salem Area

Stephanie Loredo sloredo214 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 15:47:56 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I am birding in the Oregon 4H Camp Conference and Education Center in Salem. And wanted to get a feel for the birds that I will find onsite. I looked at the bird list for the Salem Audubon  Society and was wondering if its a good one to use at that site. If anyone has been to that area or lives in that area please let me know. I am doing an activities with kids there where I'll introduce a birding experience, but I'm coming from the Coast, so I'm most experienced with seabirds and shorebirds.

Thanks,
Stephanie