[birding] Bullock's Orioles nesting

Mary Garrard marygarrard at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 08:27:41 PDT 2012

I had a lovely birdy walk early this morning just north of my home in the county housing development which is on both sides of NW Lester going up to Chip Ross Park. I see Bullock's Orioles in the area every spring and suspected that they might be staying to nest. This morning I knew for sure--I saw a pair mating! I'll keep a discreet eye out for their nest and hope to see the young ones as they grow and fledge.

Have fun birding!

Mary