[birding] Benton American Redstart

Robinson, Douglas - FW douglas.robinson at oregonstate.edu
Sat Jun 9 10:33:12 PDT 2012

Actually, when I heard it, it was singing only 3, sometimes just 2, kissy sibilant notes per song. It did not vary from that for the 10 min I was there. Nothing chattery about it to my ear.

It seemed to be moving toward the south away from Camp Adair Rd so might be worth checking wetter places south.