[birding] ASC half-day trip Saturday

William Proebsting proebstw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:06:13 PDT 2012

Current plan is to go first to the Oak Creek entrance to McDonald Forest to
do all or part of the Homestead Loop. The forest is ringing with bird song
these days. Good chance to see MacGillivray's Warbler.
  Second half of the morning will be at Bald Hill from the Oak Creek
entrance. We have the option of birding along Oak Creek and the farm, which
is more open, or make a bee-line for the site where Nashville Warbler has
been located.
  Meet at 0730 at north parking lot of Benton Center, or meet at Oak Creek
entrance of McDonald Forest about 0750 or so. We will return to Benton
Center about noon.
Bill Proebsting
Corvallis