[birding] Re: Philo Poo Ponds

Joel Geier joel.geier at peak.org
Tue Aug 9 12:23:51 PDT 2011

Hi All,

Sorry for the confusing time-line on this posting from Monday afternoon.
I just got home from an overnight trip and found this message in
"quarantine" since it's from a different e-mail address than Will
usually uses. I guess this might refer to the same gulls that Will later
decided were Californias rather than Westerns.