[birding] WAHS Gulls -- como?

Tristen tmanindahouse at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 13:27:02 PST 2010

I am only in first year Spanish, soo I'm right there with joel on how much Spanish I know(;
But I plan do do all 4 years of Spanish(:

I checked the wahs soccer fields and found the following:
2 THAYERS GULL, 1 adult and one juvenile
3 WESTERN including one with a very dark back
17 GLACOUS WINGED
55 RING BILLED, large number ?
5 HERRING

The green heron is still on Thornton lake so it will presumably winter.

There was a small, dark sparrow at the end of the west side of the lake that could have been a swamp, it was not a lincolns. It was on private property and I got there by boat.
I will check tomorrow.

Good birding And happy holidays(:

Tristen gholson

Sent from my iPod