[birding] saturday

rich armstrong richarmstrong at comcast.net
Thu Sep 10 09:03:20 PDT 2009

1. this saturday is the 2nd saturday of the month corvallis audubon 1/2 day field trip.
2. Meet at Benton Center 757 NW Polk Ave at 7:30 AM to carpool.  Bring Binoculars, water, and sturdy shoes for the walk along a local birding trail.
3. i will be leading this week.
4. the weather forcast looks decent.
5. not sure where we will go, but this is generally the time of year to look for shorebirds, and cabell lake has had shorebirds or we could go to e e wilson to look for the indigo bunting if people prefer that.
6. and next saturday (19th) will be an all day trip to fern ridge - the best birding place in the entire wilamette valley!
Rich Armstrong
541-753-1978
Rich Armstrong
541-753-1978