[birding] still looking for a ride to Malheur

Hendrik Herlyn hhactitis at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 13:25:16 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,

unfortunately, my planned ride to Malheur on Sunday fell through, so I am still looking for a way to get over there. If anyone from the greater Corvallis/Eugene area is planning on heading over there next week or the coming weekend (Oct 3-5) and has room in their car, I'd greatly appreciate a ride (got an invitation to stay at the Field Station, so transportation there and back is all I need). Will help with gas.

Please e-mail or call (541.738.2688)

Hendrik

Hendrik G. Herlyn

2445 SW Leonard Street, Apt. 5