[birding] Polk Co. migration count will be on Saturday, September 20th

Joel Geier joel.geier at peak.org
Wed Sep 3 07:45:25 PDT 2008

Hi again everyone,

So far no one's expressed a strong preference as to dates for the Polk
Co. migration count (some have said either day is OK)), but it turns out
that Benton Co. (Marcia Cutler) will go on Sunday, September 21st.

So to make it easier for volunteers who might want to help in both
counties, let's go with Saturday, September 20th for Polk Co.

If you can help out, please let me know which part(s) of the county
you'd like to cover. We can use help just about everywhere.

Thanks,
Joel
541 745-5821

P.S. Chuck & Steve, I'll get these two dates (for Polk & Benton) up on
the OFO web page this morning, and you can have them for ECBC's web
page. Any others coming in?