[birding] Finley work party Saturday

Molly Monroe monroemolly at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 08:52:11 PDT 2008

Just in case anyone has a few hours to spare for some habitat restoration this weekend:

On Saturday, September 20, 2008, the Friends of the Willamette Valley National Wildlife Refuge Complex are having a work party. We will be working at various sites at Finley National Wildlife Refuge. We will be working on several different species of invasive weeds -trying to rid the Refuge of these weeds. This work party will go toward the hours we need to match for the Grant we received. We will meet/park at the parking lot at the Refuge headquarters. Time is 10:00am to 1:00pm.  Bring hat, sunscreen,gloves, boots, long-sleeved shirt and a SMILE. Any questions, please contact me at freckles672 at comcast.net  or Josh Gentry at 541-760-3880.

Hope to see everyone there.

Sheryl Brown
Secretary of the Friends