[birding] re: bluebird boxes

Linda Fink linda at fink.com
Wed Jun 11 07:40:47 PDT 2008

There's an excellent website about bluebirds on the Prescott site:
http://www.prescottbluebird.com/

Bluebirds apparently prefer boxes 100 yards (300 feet) apart. There are
plans on that site for building boxes; also they have them at Salem
Audubon. June 21 is Bluebird Day at Champoeg park. You can build a box
that day at the park or buy boxes. Lots of info available there.

We are excited to have a pair nesting on our Grand Ronde area farm for
the first time ever (since we moved here in 1977).

Linda Fink