[birding] mockingbird

rich armstrong richarmstrong at comcast.net
Sun Feb 24 13:05:36 PST 2008

1. matt hunter saw a NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD this morning near the corner of 13th and maple (that is 1 block north of circle).
2. this is not far from the 1 that was at jamie simmon's hose some years ago.
3. we looked for it for an hour this morning with no success.
4. he thinks he may have heard it a couple other times in last couple weeks, so the bird may have been there for a while.
5. we will be out there tomorrow morning, and since we live <1mile from there we hope anyone who sees it will call us.
Rich Armstrong
541-753-1978