[birding] FW: Audubon meeting cancelled

Molly Monroe monroemolly at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 16:49:34 PST 2008

Bummer...

 _
( '<
/ ) )
//"Endangered species are sensitive indicators of how we are treating the
planet and we should be listening carefully to their message

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 16:35:10 -0800
From: dianaasc at gmail.com
To: David.Mellinger at oregonstate.edu; bruce at stephens.org; annbrodie143 at comcast.net; proebstw at gmail.com; mathewsc2 at comcast.net; monroemolly at hotmail.com; jboosk at hotmail.com; kate.mathews at comcast.net; sueandmatt at comcast.net; richarmstrong at comcast.net
Subject: Audubon meeting cancelled

Will just called and we decided to cancel the meeting tonight.   No one is responding at the church so he will put a note on the door.

Hopefully, we will be able to reschedule the program.   Thank you all for submitting your photos.

Regards,
Diana Brin