[birding] Cattle Egret

Snetsinger, Thomas Thomas.Snetsinger at oregonstate.edu
Mon Dec 8 06:53:34 PST 2008

Thanks Diane for the original posting and Rich et al. for the follow-up,
I searched for the Cattle Egret from 330 to 430 in this area and looping around the road system to the east (Ingram Island area) without success on Sunday afternoon. It was drizzly and getting dark, and I only found one Great Egret, so I will keep my fingers crossed that it will reappear with better weather and more daylight.
Tom Snetsinger