[birding] Upper Nestucca CBC

Linda Fink linda at fink.com
Wed Dec 3 16:34:23 PST 2008

We need help! The Upper Nestucca CBC, the only CBC totally within the
Coast Range, needs counters! The circle has great scenery but not a
great many birds. However, you never know what you may find. If you like
a lovely, quiet drive or walk in the woods, this is the count for you.
And we have the best wrap-up of any count with lots of great food served
by Linda Leavitt in her house within the Yamhill County portion of the
count circle. Please contact Don Albright if you can help on Monday,
Dec. 15. donalbri at teleport.com Thanks!

Linda Fink