[birding] Chat field notes deadlines

Douglas Robinson douglas.robinson at oregonstate.edu
Tue Nov 27 09:33:32 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update on deadlines for sending information to me on bird
sightings for the field notes section of The Chat.  Unlike Joel, who used
more or less the same deadline as general Chat submissions, I will be
posting a deadline for the next month's submissions at the end of each
published field notes section. That deadline will fall on a Saturday so that
I can put everything together over the weekend.

So, the November deadline has passed (24 Nov).

The next deadline is 22 December.  Please send information about whatever
sightings you want others to know about by then.

Most of the reports naturally come from around Corvallis and Benton County,
but we are certainly interested in sightings from Linn County, Lincoln
County and Polk County, too. Information from Ankeny NWR and southern Marion
County is also of interest.  We will usually let the Salem and Eugene groups
publish observations from their areas.

Thanks for your patience while we transition from one editor to the next.

Doug

--
W. Douglas Robinson
Dept of Fisheries and Wildlife