[birding] Cabell Marsh/philomath

rich armstrong richarmstrong at comcast.net
Wed Nov 21 11:11:37 PST 2007

1. to add to tom's not below the LONG-TAILED DUCKS were to the far right (as viewed from end of the boardwalk) sleeping when we left at 950. they stayed together the entire time.
2. i counted about 140 TUNDRA SWANS.
3. also 2 GREATER WHITE-FRONTED GEESE were swimming among the canada/cackling.
4. we stopped at philomath in hopes something else might have flown across from the coast - no luck
    a. 1 RING-BILLED GULL
    b. 2 CANVASBACK
    c. 1 EARED BREGE
    d. even more coots and shovelers