[birding] 35 SNOW GEESE at Finley 11/20

Snetsinger, Thomas Thomas.Snetsinger at oregonstate.edu
Tue Nov 20 10:55:17 PST 2007

Hi All,
Thanks to Rich for posting. I either mis-spoke or he mis-heard the number. There were 35 SNOW GEESE just west of the RR tracks on Bruce Road this AM at 1000. I also stopped by the Clay-colored Sparrow spot to try to get a better look, but I could find only one Song Sparrow in the patch. I had a brief view of the bird last week but it flushed to the blackberry bramble on the east side of the road when a car drove by, so it (and the rest of the flock) may still be in the area.

Tom
Tom Snetsinger
thomas.snetsinger at oregonstate.edu