[birding] clay-colored sparrow

rich armstrong richarmstrong at comcast.net
Fri Nov 16 14:12:34 PST 2007

Re: [birding] clay-colored sparrow, 16 Nov1. doug's CLAY-COLORED SPARROW was still there at 130.
2. the way i went was 99 to not very far past bruce road, make a left on old river road. then 4.3 miles to where it hits stow pit, stay left for 1.2 miles (my odometer) to doug's excellent ribbon on right side. stow pit must intersect 99 further south????????
3. we also had 1 LINCOLN'S SPARROW as well as 1 WHITE-CROWNED with the many golden-crowned and savannah.
Rich Armstrong
541-753-1978