[birding] Audubon Field trip to coast Nov 17

Paula Vanderheul vanderp at peak.org
Thu Nov 15 18:22:04 PST 2007

Hello Everyone,

This Saturday, November 17 I will lead a field trip to the Newport coast area.  We will meet at 7:30 AM at the Benton Center (LBCC) campus to car pool and share gas cost with drivers.  Bring your lunch, water/drinks, rain gear, layers of clothing, gloves, hats, etc to keep warm and dry.  We will visit Boiler Bay north of Depoe Bay for ocean scoping of sea birds; South jetty of Yaquina Bay; walk the path behind the Marine Science Center; stop at Seal Rock; and drive Bay Drive from Newport to Toledo on our way home.  We should return by 5:30 PM.

Paula Vanderheul