[birding] possible scissor-tailed flycatcher in Benton County

Joel Geier clearwater at peak.org
Wed Jul 25 16:05:10 PDT 2007

P.S. For all you county listers, Thornton Lake is in Benton County. Of
course the bird could be in Linn County by now.

One of the other WV ephemeral reports from recent years was near the
Santiam Rest Stop (where I-5 crosses the Santiam River between from Linn
to Marion County), so not all that far from this location. Maybe
Scissor-tailed Flycatchers like to hang out on the dotted lines between
counties. ;)