[birding] Bicycle birding

Don Boucher bouchdon at peak.org
Sun Jul 22 18:24:55 PDT 2007

Hello,

7/22/07 Willamette Park
Nobody showed up for the our bicycle birding field trip. Didn't stop Lisa and I from enjoying Green Herons, a Bald Eagle and many other birds today. Good blackberries too!

Two more chances to go Bicycle Birding this summer:
An Audubon Society of Corvallis program
www.audubon.corvallis.or.us

Free 9 AM-noon. Meet at the Avery Park Rose Garden. Easy and flat ride of 3-10 miles. We'll poke along and find birds in every nook and cranny along bike routes in Corvallis. Bring water, binoculars and rain gear. Led by Don Boucher, 541-753-7689

Aug 26 Start at Avery Park Rose Garden
Sept 23 Start at Avery Park Rose Garden