[birding] Saturday birding field trip 7-14-07

Paula Vanderheul vanderp at peak.org
Wed Jul 11 20:47:52 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

This coming Saturday Audubon Society of Corvallis will have a birding field trip starting at Avery Park at 7:30 AM.  Everyone is to meet at the parking lot just west of the Rose Garden to start the walk.  That's right no car pooling this time.  We'll walk around Avery Park first, then walk to Pioneer and Riverfront Parks along the Mary's River.  Bring your binoculars, birding field guides, hat, and water.  We should be finished by noontime.

Cheers
Paula Vanderheul
vanderp at peak.org