[birding] Tennessee Warbler (in Corvallis, 1996)

Richard Hoyer calliope at theriver.com
Mon Oct 30 13:34:32 PST 2006

Hi Jamie et al.

Wow, how cool; Nice find, Doug! As I catch up on my e-mail on this
coolish (76°F), rainy afternoon here at Cristalino Jungle Lodge in
Brazil, I can't imagine a better time to reminisce about that exciting
bird nearly 10 years ago. I had first spotted it from my dad's yard in
the neighbor's back yard on Mulkey and a couple days later relocated it
on Grant where a bunch of others were able to see it over the next
days. Now shaken back to reality by the Red-fan Parrots screeching
outside.

Good Birding,

Rich
---
Note: I am out of the country from August 17 - November 1.