[birding] jackson frazier
richarmstrong5 at msn.com
Fri May 5 10:08:00 PDT 2006
i botched the message below - it should have said jackson frazier wetlands (not e e wilson). sorry if i confused you.
----- Original Message -----
From: rich armstrong
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 10:05 AM
Subject: e e wilson
1. i had seen shore birds waaaaaaaaaay across the marsh a couple times, and paula told me she had as well.
2. so today i put on the knee boots and trudged out into the marsh. it is not a bad walk at all probably never sinking in more than 2 inches.
3. i did find 1 solitary sandpiper (and he was by himself) and about 25 least sandpipers. there is a lot of mud, muck, and excellent places for shorebirds out there in my opinion.
4. i did flush 3 snipe, but not 1 rail (virginia or sora).
5. i also flushed probably 15 savannah sparrows.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the birding