[birding] no dove at Oak Creek

rich armstrong richarmstrong5 at msn.com
Thu May 4 18:41:39 PDT 2006

1. nanette, paula, marcia, mary, vic, and i also went by the house below
this morning.
2. we did not see the dove and the picture they took is not conclusive, at
least to us.
3. they have a wonderful yard including
    a. nashville, wilson's, orange-crowned, and common yellowthroat
    b. warbling vireos
    c. posing male rufous hummingbird
    d. black-headed grosbeak at feeder
Rich Armstrong