[birding] shorebirds?

Paula Vanderheul vanderp at peak.org
Wed May 3 22:36:19 PDT 2006

My friend, Laurel and I walked Jackson-Fraser Wetlands this evening and saw a 30ish flock of shorebirds flying over the north end where the ducks hang out in the wet fields.  You'd need to have boots to walk out to see them.  I couldn't tell what they were.  At Home today I had a fall out of American Goldfinches singing in my trees and devouring my Niger and sunflower chips, and enjoy the bird bath.  I think they are migrating from here.  At least I hope so.  They eat alot.

Paula Vanderheul