[birding] pelagic

rich armstrong richarmstrong5 at msn.com
Wed Jul 19 10:54:49 PDT 2006

1. nanette and i have signed up for the saturday september 30 pelagic trip out of newport.
2. we plan to drive over early that morning (probably leave corvallis between 530 and 545) and home after the boat lands.
3. if anyone wants to go we would be happy to drive you there and back with us. since we are going anyway i just thought i would offer.
4. i might also point out that if you sign up now you save $15 compared to signing up after 7/25 (pay $130 instead of $145).
Rich Armstrong
541-753-1978