[birding] R-e Vireo at E.E. Wilson

rich armstrong richarmstrong5 at msn.com
Tue Jul 11 10:02:12 PDT 2006

1. i went out again this morning and did the area from about 7 am till 9 am.
i covered on bicycle the 3 most easterly north south paved roads and many
paths between them.
2. i found the red-eyed vireo about 8 and again about 9 both in same spot.
3. this spot was probably more northwest of other sightings based on how i
read the posts. when you come to the beginning (west end) of the chain
fence, go left/north on paved road (this is the next to last most east paved
road). go almost all the way to the end. there are trees on both sides here
and i put a little pile of sticks in middle of road where i had it briefly
on both sides.
4. nanette had to take our son's friend to the airport so did not go with
me. she will go with marcia cutler and maybe me (on bicycles) about 730
tomorrow morning. if anyone would like to join them and help find the vireo
and try to insure my marriage continues, call here to find out exactly when
they will be going.
Rich Armstrong
541-753-1978