[birding] Blow-ins - more info

rich armstrong richarmstrong at comcast.net
Fri Dec 15 15:49:26 PST 2006

in addition to the sewage ponds we did do what jamie suggested.
1. the flooded fields south of philomath ponds still had the 4 goldeneyes
and some shovelers.
2. the flooded fields off pettibone had some geese and mallards and
shovelers.
3. we didn't make it to finley area - we were hoping some others might.
Rich Armstrong
541-753-1978